Social Media Manager
Our Social Media Managers are responsible for building and engaging communities for our brands, helping lead and build social strategy across Elevate's portfolio.
Apply on LinkedIn
NYC / Austin / LA
Elevate Brands is seeking an exceptional Social Media Manager to lead and build social strategy for its growing portfolio of FPA businesses.
What You’ll Do:
As Social Media Manager, this role is responsible for building and engaging communities for Elevate’s portfolio of FPA brands. Reporting directly to the Content and Channel Strategy Manager, this role will focus primarily on the following:
- Build, maintain and grow a community across Social Media platforms.
- Identify, develop and implement creative ideas that generate authentic engagement.
- Oversee day to day management of marketing calendar activations across all Social channels, both owned and paid.
- Work with our Creative team to produce content tailored to your audience.
- Source UGC, build franchises and identify opportunities for collaborations.
- Manage influencer engagement and campaigns.
- Ensure all Social efforts ladder up to brand strategy.
- Oversee community management with a follower-first mentality, working with customer care as needed.
- Build reporting processes and synthesize learnings into best practices to apply across channels.
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure holistic integration where necessary.
What You’ll Bring:
- Undergraduate degree
- 2+ years experience working in social media management
- Expert knowledge of all social platforms
- A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences on all social channels using excellent copy, riveting video and authentic interactions.
- An experimenter who loves brainstorming new ways to delight audiences.
- Always has a finger on the pulse
- Superb copywriter who can craft CTA’s in their sleep
- Excellent planner who loves developing systems of organization
- Knowledge of audience analytics, audience development and ability to understand and learn from data
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop and Premiere)
- Willing to work weekends and holidays as needed for community management
- We take care of our employees and their families. We provide health, dental, and vision insurance
- A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing team
Elevate Brands offers extremely competitive employee benefit packages including unlimited leave, medical coverage and an employee stock option program. We also believe in developing the leadership potential of all our team through continuous development and training opportunities.