As Data Engineer, you will have a direct impact on Elevate’s data infrastructure and how we harness data to generate business value. We have unique use cases that will be exciting to work on in an organization where your impact using data may be endless.
Apply on LinkedIn
Tel Aviv, Israel
As the first member of the data engineering and analytics team, you will be in a position to have a direct impact on Elevate’s data infrastructure and how we harness data to generate business value. We have unique use cases that will be exciting to work on in an organization where your impact using data may be endless.
What You’ll Do:
The ideal candidate will have experience building BI pipelines and infrastructure as well as will have experience with data modeling. If you are personable, efficient, are not afraid to experiment and thrive in ambiguity, come say hello.
- Partner in building a high performing data platform which will power various functional, reporting and analytical applications
- Implement ELT / ETL procedures to pipe data from ingestion source to data warehouse
- Develop data models and schemas in our data warehouse that enable data and analytics processes
- Collect data from internal and external sources
- Address data quality issues originating at source and working with vendors to solve quality issues and simplify ingestion processes
- Proactively research and contribute ideas for improvement of data team processes
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues quickly and effectively
- Maintain and evaluate quality of documentation, code, and business logic for data management at Elevate
What You’ll Bring:
- Expertise and hands-on experience working in a cloud based data stack (GCP preferred)
- Expertise writing processing jobs to ingest a variety of structured and unstructured data received from various sources & formats such as Rest APIs, Flat Files, Logs
- Expert level skills in using Python for data processing
- Expert level skills in writing & managing optimized SQL for creating, updating and querying source of truth tables
- Hands on experience with Airflow
- Comfortable in diagramming and documenting processes, relational structures using tools like Visio, Lucidchart, Confluence
- Well-versed in version control systems (Git)
- Experience working in a team with data scientists and analysts as clients is a plus
- Experience with platforming ML & using Spark is a plus but not required
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced growth business with many collaborators and quickly evolving business needs
- We take care of our employees and their families. We provide health, dental, and vision insurance
- A friendly, fun, and collaborative work environment that allows for frequent exposure to executives
- The opportunity to make an immediate impact as a part of a fast-growing team
Elevate Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to ensure all people feel supported and connected at work.